Thursday, September 9, 2010

Twenty5and2six

I got to meet two people today, as promised. Oh wait, did I say two people? I meant THREE PEOPLE! Boo yah! That's right, people. I deliver.

First I met Jane, one of my neighbors. She was in her backyard clipping leaves from her garden. Why was she clipping leaves from her garden? To feed her rabbits, of course. You guys should have known that. We talked about the raspberry bush that grows on her fence. What I wanted to know was if I could eat some. I didn't have the guts to ask, though. Maybe next season.

Tonight I met 2 police officers. Legitimately, I mean. They weren't shoving me in the back of their car or anything. Actually this meeting started with their car. We were going out to buy my little girl a milkshake. On our way into the restaurant she noticed the police car. I showed her the lights and the colors on the car. She thought it was pretty cool. When we got in the building I noticed where the officers were sitting. I brought my daughter over to meet them, and they talked to us for a bit. I didn't want to keep them from their dinner, so we didn't stick around too long. I was proud of my little girl. I had to prompt her, but she shook their hands, and said, "thank you for keeping me safe." She's a cool chick.

No comments:

Post a Comment