Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I'm trying to decide if this classifies as "ironic."

So I woke up this morning on the heels of my, "woe is me! this blogging thing is hard!" post, ready to attack. "I'm gonna meet some people like CRAZY!" I said. Well, that was the pride. Here comes the fall.


Not only did my 2 year old act her age all morning, but this afternoon into the evening I was laid out with a brain-splitting headache. Not only did I not meet someone, but I got nothing done AT ALL today. I could write about somebody I met last week. Instead I'm going to take this opportunity to brag on my wife a bit.


Like I said earlier, I got knocked flat by a headache today. That sounds pretty weak, so let me offer a bit of background. I've gotten migraines for years, so I'm used to bad hurt. This headache I got today was more than a migraine. I've never hurt like this before. This left my pregnant wife in charge of our nut job daughter for a few hours. Not only did she do that and take her out of the house so I could get some rest, but she also got me a new hat. My wife is awesome. I just thought you guys should know.


My job tomorrow is to meet two folks. I don't like doing that, but I'm serious about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment