Monday, September 6, 2010

Day 23

Happy Labor Day, everybody! (See, I could have said happy labor dabor, everybody, everybody, but I DIDN'T!... wait... crap)

Today, I met Joe. Joe is a unique case for me, because Joe is 3 years old. Mind you, I met his parents, too. I just wanted to write about Joe. He was a cool little kid who made me laugh. First of all, his handshake was impressive. He had a pretty solid grip for having 2" fingers. Solid eye contact, too. If I didn't know any better I'd have thought he was running for office. He was talented, too. I was talking to his folks, and he decided to show me that he could hop on one foot. IN A CIRCLE! That's some amazing coordination. We didn't talk a ton, but we did get to play ball. That was fun. I haven't tossed a ball around in ages. I need to do that more often.

1 comment:

  1. I too, wished someone a Labor Dabor. Seriously these H*R references are killing me.

    ReplyDelete