Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Day 32-bit

Sorry for the long posts. This one should make up for it.


I met Linda tonight. She's a 1st grade paraeducator. For those of you who don't know, paraeducators are the ones that jump out of planes onto unsuspecting student territory. My mom's a first grade teacher, so we had that in common. We talked about the wonder that younger students tend to have about school. We also mused about where that wonder goes when they hit middle and high school. There is something really amazing about young kids and how they look at education. My 2 year old can't wait for school. She has no idea what it is, but she's ready for it. I'm ready for it, too. I don't want her to grow too quickly or anything like that. I'm just excited about shopping for Trapper Keepers with her. They still make those, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment