Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Sick day pt 2

My kid was up most of last night sick. She woke up early today sick as well. You guys know what's coming. You smelled it through your monitors. I didn't get out at all today. I didn't meet anyone. For shame.

I can offer naught but this piece of awesome solace. I call it, awesolace.

Tomorrow I have two appointments with individuals who could shape my future. They're both involved in my career path, and both could have immeasurable influence on my life. I come to you today with empty hands. Tomorrow, I will be at your doorstep with reports on 2 people, the likes of whom have never been posted about in the short life of my tiny blog. I ask that you wait, wait, my children. Patiently wait. For tomorrow, I bring the goods*. Mwa ha.

*'goods' may be replaced with 'bads', if these meetings go south. Offer not available in Montana, Delaware, and some counties in Ohio. Void where prohibited. No purchase necessary. Check local listings for showtimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment