Monday, August 16, 2010

Day two. The real test.

Why Is it so difficult to continue a commitment. I nearly went all day without meeting someone. That would have been the shortest project in history. Excepting, of course, for all the projects which only lasted a day. Those can't number more than a few thousand, right? I digress.


Today was busy. More than usual. Right in the midst of it, though, I met a lady named Adrian. (Am I the only one who hears Rocky Balboa shout that name every time I read it?) She told me about her new job and the difficulty she was having with it. She mentioned how tough it was learning a new set of skills, especially since the company she works for constantly changes their policies. She never stopped smiling, though. Throughout her story she kept on smiling. I never got to find out why, exactly. I had to leave before we got that far. I'm afraid that's the best I've got for today. I'll try to aim higher in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment