Tuesday, August 24, 2010

x_10th day_x

Back when that xBandNamex thing was all the rage I wanted to name a band something like xpetuniax, or xbendystrawx. Just something that ripped the hardcore-ness from those bookend 'x's. I've always been edgy like that.

Today I met Chris. I barely counted this meeting, but it was the only one I had all day. Don't get me wrong, Chris was a fine guy, just not very talkative. Basically all I got from him was that the highway patrol was really bad on such-and-such road so I should watch my speed. Like I said, I hardly count this one.

Today threw me a bit. It was my first day back as a stay-at-home dad. I'd forgotten how little socializing this job allows. Now that I think about it, I started my downward spiral about the time I started watching my daughter full time a couple of years back. I wouldn't trade that time with my daughter for the world, but I recognize this as a big reason for my public hermit-ocity (refer to "About" section for description). I think the rest of this project may be a lot more difficult from this day forward. At least I only have the vast majority of the project left. Aye-ya. I'm gonna have to rethink my strategy, here. I'll let you know of any changes. Thanks for hanging in there, patient readers. I'll have to buy you two lunch sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment