Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 4... and 5.

So, yesterday I met two people, and forgot to blog. Today I met no one, but remembered to blog. I'm going to have to call that even for now.


Yesterday morning I met Tom. Tom's a pastor, and has been for a few decades. His car had just been stolen, but he didn't care. He cared enough to call the police, and drive around his neighborhood to try and find it, but he wasn't bothered by the experience. His concern for people outweighed his concern for possessions, at least on this occasion. I earnestly hope he finds it, though.


In the afternoon I met Hayley.  Hayley's a counselor, I job I hope to have someday. She told me about the work she does and gave me some pointers about finding work in my area. She was incredibly helpful. We're going to meet again soon to discuss this further.


I know I cheated on this post a bit. Sorry. I'll try not to let it happen again. What's that? You forgive me? You think I'm awesome even if I bend my own arbitrary rules? Aww, man! You guys are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment