Wednesday, October 6, 2010

52 and 53

As promised, I met two people today. I met both at my doctors appointment. I met my doctor, Jerry first. Now, I've tried to avoid people who are paid to interact with the public. I kind of feel like I'm cheating if I meet someone who's job is to meet me. However, as I mentioned in my about section, I have a high regard for shaking hands as it breaks a contact barrier between people. I had a physical done, so trust me when I tell you, the contact barrier was broken. I met my Dr today.

Second I met Flora. She was in the office the same time I was. We chatted about kids. She didn't have any of her own, but had tons of nieces and nephews. She said she'd only want kids if they could stay between 2 and 3 years old. Her reasoning was that once kids grew up they become disobedient and wild. I told her I had bad news for her. My 3 year old is already disobedient and wild, and she's been that way for a while. Don't get me wrong, she's amazing. She's a good girl a lot of the time. She's also a nutjob. Still, I wouldn't trade her for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment