Tuesday, November 9, 2010

....glub, glub...

PHCHHDSGAAAAAWWWWWW!


...That was supposed to be the sound of a person emerging from water, gasping for air. I realize now that wasn't as implied as I'd originally planned. Oh well, I think the point's been made in the explanation.


In case it hasn't, I'm trying to describe the hectic, fast-paced, rigorous and non-stop past month I've had. I can only say that I'm sorry for those of you who still bother to check this blog. You are the reason I came back.


I'll spare you the details and just tell you that I should be a lot less busy in the coming weeks, and my wife is due to have a baby during that time. This blogless time hasn't been worthless, either. I've still been meeting people and have come up with a new method of introducing myself to people. I compliment them first. I call it the complimeet method. "Sir, that hat is fantastic," is actually the one I use most. Men who wear hats, especially ones with full brims, really like to be recognized for their bravery and taste. Fact.


I don't have anyone specific to write about tonight. I know, I know. Why even bother writing? The answer is, I wanted to apologize; I'm sorry. I also want to let you know that I'm deciding how I should fix this mess I've created by my absence. I've thrown my goal of meeting a new person a day from day 1 to day 365. I'm trying to figure out what I'm going to do instead. I'll let you know what I come up with.


Thanks for your patience, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment